The esthechoc.com Cookies Policy
The esthechoc.com Online Store uses the technology that enables storage and access to the information at the end-user’s device (in particular, using cookies files).
Cookies files are data, particularly text files, that are sent from a website server and stored by a web browser or other technology at an end-user’s device (e.g. a personal computer or a mobile device, such as smartphone).
Cookies files facilitate the use of websites previously visited by a user. If a user previously used the same device and the same browser, then cookies files will store his preferences.
The Online Store uses the following types of cookies files:
- session cookies - cookies files with data entered by the Store Client for the duration of the session;
- authentication cookies – cookies files necessary for services requiring authentication for the duration of a specific session;
- cookies files installed for security purposes;
- cookies files installed in order to remember the contents of the Client's basket for the duration of the session;
- cookies files used to monitor the traffic on the Store's website (analytics, creating statistics, without identifying the user of the device, including Google Analytics cookies).
Considering the nature of services provided by esthechoc.com, using cookies files by Esthechoc.com is necessary to ensure that services are properly provided and guarantee usage of the service, including placing orders
From your browser you may change the method of using the cookies files received from Esthechoc.com. For related detailed information, use Help function of your browser.
For example, in Internet Explorer the cookies files can be modified as follows: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy; in Mozilla Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy; in Google Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Contents settings -> Cookies files. Individual access files depend on your browser version.
Information regarding cookies files management for mobile phones is available in the user manual/operating instructions of your mobile phone.